The Fort Riley Department of Public Health Environmental Health section offers multiple types of inspections and environmental sampling to Fort Riley food facilities and other establishments provide clean water, safe food, a pest free environment and safety for their customers.
- We inspect all the food facilities on Fort Riley and are always available to answer questions or provide information about the grading system used for these inspections or to have us investigate your compliant. Please call us at (785) 239-9787.
- Food Handler's
- Food Safety
- Regulated Medical Waste/Hazardous Waste
- Please call us at (785) 239-9787 to schedule a training session or to ask when our current training dates are.
- We sample the water quality across Fort Riley and if you have a compliant or question about the water quality on Fort Riley, please call us at (785) 239-7323.
Water Buffalo Inspections
- We offer water buffalo certifications and these can be scheduled at any date by calling us at (785) 239-9787.
- If you wish to make a complaint about pests at your Fort Riley facility, we can offer a joint inspection with the Fort Riley Department of Public Works to investigate your complaint. Please call us at (785) 239-7323.
Chief, Environmental Health
Phone: (785) 239-7042
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Closed on federal holidays and selected
Location: Caldwell Clinic
7665 Normandy Drive
Fort Riley, KS 66442